- Symptoms of Axillary Hyperhidrosis
Catching this condition is not difficult because the symptoms that a person suffering from this shows are very visible and clear. Here are a few of them:
- A person’s armpits sweat when cold. The person perspires no matter if the weather is hot or cold. The sweating is more focused in the area under the arms.
- Antiperspirants are supposed to control sweating but a person suffering from Axillary Hyperhidrosis has sweaty armpits even with antiperspirant.
- Their underarms smell really bad no matter how much perfume or deodorant they use to cover it up.
- Clothes that they wear, the area under the armpits is always wet and leaves a stain behind when dry.
If a person complains, “my armpits sweat a lot even with a deodorant” than it clearly indicates that this person is suffering from Axillary Hyperhidrosis and should consult a doctor for treatment and advise.
- How to prevent sweaty armpits for guys?
Sportsmen usually face sweating issues because their hyperactive routine makes their body hot which needs to be cooled down immediately or a person can get seriously ill.
Now the question arises how can these guys prevent sweaty armpits? Here are a few tips:
- Use a deodorant for smelly underarms
- Antiperspirant sprays are good for sweating
- Buy the “Thompson tee”, a shirt designed especially for people who sweat a lot
- Miradry- this techniques uses microwave technology to destroy the sweat glands in the armpits to stop perspiration
- Few doctors offer laser treatment to the Axillary Hyperhidrosis patients through which the sweat glands of the under arms are destroyed
- Some people even go for surgery to cure their problem permanently
It is always a good idea to consult an expert who can guide you better about your problem and offer treatment accordingly.
Sometimes the sweat glands work over actively due the improper functioning of the sympathetic nervous system causing a person to sweat a lot. The main cause can only be identified and treated only by a professional.
- How to stop sweaty armpits instantly with home remedies
Embarrassed that you would raise your hand and people would be able to see you sweaty underarms? Or are you feeling hot on a cold, winter night and need to control the sweating or else you’ll smell bad at the party? Here are some quick tips and remedies:
- Always carry a deodorant and antiperspirant with you.
- Use bathing salts during your shower.
- Every time you take a shower and try yourself up, rub some alum on your underarms. It has antiseptic qualities and is best for controlling sweat.
- You can also apply apple cider vinegar on your armpits to avoid excessive sweating.
- Drink tomatoes juice daily and rub its pulp on your underarms as it has detoxifying properties and will be very helpful.
- If you want to stop sweaty armpits instantly than grab a lime from your fridge and rub it on your underarms.
- Mix baking soda with cornstarch and apply on the problem area. Baking soda has alkaline properties and will help balance the pH of your underarms resulting in decreased sweating.
These are just the few of the many home remedies that can prove beneficial in controlling and stopping perspiration instantly.
Using these home remedies have no side effects and have helped many people in getting rid of their sweaty problem. Even after using these ideas your problem persist then visit an expert for consultation and save yourself from future embarrassment.